Boston

To request an information kit about Lasell Village, please call (617) 663-7044.

Founded in 1630, Boston is one of the oldest, largest, and most well-known cities in America. Boston is rich in culture and history, and Lasell Village is located just 11 miles from downtown Boston.

Home to a number of “first” and “oldest” distinctions in the United States, Boston can lay claim to:

• first subway (built in 1897)
  • first public beach (Revere Beach, opened in 1896)
  • first Thanksgiving celebration (celebrated in 1621)
  • first lighthouse (built in 1716)
  • first college (Harvard, established in 1636)
  • oldest public park (Boston Common, opened in 1634)
  • oldest major league baseball stadium (built in 1912)

Our active, independent, senior living community is located in Newton, and we share a 13-acre campus with Lasell University. Our residents are able to take advantage of many of the university’s cultural and educational opportunities (including enrolling in college courses). And many of our residents also frequently go into Boston for shopping, performing arts, cultural outings, sporting events, and more.

At Lasell Village, we have one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences (with or without dens). All of the apartments have full kitchens, and some of them also have balconies and patios.

We’re a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), and we have a skilled nursing facility on our campus that provides short-term and long-term rehab services for our residents. We’re also pet-friendly (we allow dogs and cats).

For more information about Boston or Lasell Village, or to request an information kit, please call (617) 663-7044.

“It’s pretty amazing that, in spite of the pandemic, I have actually increased my participation in Boston culture since I’ve lived here. The Village provides transportation for some events, and the T is within walking distance. There are lots of options for getting to downtown Boston.”

—Vivi L
Skip to content