CNA Jobs In Newton ~ Skilled Nursing Facility ~ Full-Time Job And Part-Time Jobs
Lasell Village is hiring CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants) to work in our skilled nursing facility.
If you’re looking for a CNA job, we’d love to have you join us! Lasell House is a 5-star skilled nursing and rehabilitative facility, and we have an amazing workplace culture of friendliness and teamwork. We also offer great benefits!
CNA Job Openings
We currently have the following CNA job openings:
Full-time CNA job (evenings): 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Full-time CNA job (overnight): 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
Part-time CNA job (days): 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Part-time CNA job (overnight): 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
CNA Job Skills Requirements
Below are the skills requirements for the CNA position in our skilled nursing facility:
- CNA must have experience and a passion for working in a skilled nursing facility.
- CNA must be able to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers, and other staff members.
- CNA must have experience working on a skilled nursing unit.
- CNA must be able to perform tasks that may be physically demanding (such as pushing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds).
CNA Educational Or Vocational Requirements
To obtain a position as a Certified Nursing Assistant at Lasell Village, a valid Massachusetts CNA license is required. New graduates of CNA educational or CNA vocational programs will be considered.
CNA Job Benefits
The CNA job benefits at Lasell Village include:
- a full complement of insurance benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, as well as personal days, sick days, and 10 paid holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with a generous 7.5% match after 1 year of employment
- free tuition at Lasell University for yourself or eligible dependents
- tuition reimbursement of $1000 per year at institutions outside of Lasell University
- free ESL training (English as a second language training)
- ongoing training and professional development courses
- discounted lunch at our onsite café
- staff appreciation bonus 2 times per year
- public transportation reimbursement ($50 per month)
- free parking
CNA Job Health And Safety Requirements
Lasell Village considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Lasell are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lasell Village is committed to equal opportunity in every aspect of hiring and employment. Lasell proactively reviews its policies and practices to assure that decisions with respect to every dimension of employment are made without regard to age, the color of skin, disability, gender expression and identity, genetic predisposition, marital status, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and all other protected groups and classes under Federal and State Laws and executive orders.
Lasell Village is proud to be listed as an Age-Friendly Certified Employer.
About Lasell Village
Lasell Village is a unique continuing care retirement community, with education at its heart. We’re a caring and vibrant senior community that’s home to more than 225 residents. Located on the beautiful campus of Lasell University in Newton, we have independent living apartments, supported living studios, and a 5-star skilled nursing and rehab facility.
Contact Us About The CNA Job Openings
To learn more about the CNA job openings or to submit your resume, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.