RN And LPN Jobs In Newton ~ Skilled Nursing Facility ~ Full-Time And Part-Time Jobs
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Lasell Village is hiring RNs and LPNs to work as staff nurses in our skilled nursing facility.
If you’re looking for a nursing job, we’d love to have you join us! Lasell House is a 5-star skilled nursing and rehabilitative facility, and we have an amazing workplace culture of friendliness and teamwork. We also offer great benefits!
RN And LPN Job Openings
We currently have the following RN and LPN job openings:
Full-time RN job or LPN job (evenings): 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
Full-time RN job or LPN job (overnight): 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
Part-time RN job or LPN job (days): 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
RN Job Skills Requirements / LPN Job Skills Requirements
Below are the skills requirements for the RN positions and LPN positions in our skilled nursing facility:
- RN or LPN must have knowledge of established best practices and standards of nursing care.
- RN or LPN must relate confidentially, professionally, and positively with residents, families, and other employees at all levels.
- RN or LPN must be able to work independently.
- RN or LPN must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills.
- Answers on Demand (AOD) electronic healthcare system experience is a plus.
RN And LPN Educational Or Vocational Requirements
To obtain a position as an RN or LPN staff nurse at Lasell Village, you must be a graduate of an accredited nursing program and have obtained nurse licensure by the State Board of Nursing. Also must have a minimum of one year of full-time or equivalent clinical nursing experience.
RN And LPN Job Benefits
The RN and LPN job benefits at Lasell Village include:
- a full complement of insurance benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and an Employee Assistance Program
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, as well as personal days, sick days, and 10 paid holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with a generous 7.5% match after 1 year of employment
- free tuition at Lasell University for yourself or eligible dependents
- tuition reimbursement of $1000 per year at institutions outside of Lasell University
- free ESL training (English as a second language training)
- ongoing training and professional development courses
- discounted lunch at our onsite café
- staff appreciation bonus 2 times per year
- public transportation reimbursement ($50 per month)
- free parking
RN and LPN Job Health And Safety Requirements
Lasell Village considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Lasell are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lasell Village is committed to equal opportunity in every aspect of hiring and employment. Lasell proactively reviews its policies and practices to assure that decisions with respect to every dimension of employment are made without regard to age, the color of skin, disability, gender expression and identity, genetic predisposition, marital status, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, status as a victim of domestic violence, and all other protected groups and classes under Federal and State Laws and executive orders.
Lasell Village is proud to be listed as an Age-Friendly Certified Employer.
About Lasell Village
Lasell Village is a unique continuing care retirement community, with education at its heart. We’re a caring and vibrant senior community that’s home to more than 225 residents. Located on the beautiful campus of Lasell University in Newton, we have independent living apartments, supported living studios, and a 5-star skilled nursing and rehab facility.
Contact Us About The Staff Nurse (RN or LPN) Job Openings
To learn more about the staff nurse job openings for RNs and LPNs, or to submit your resume, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.