Case Update: Week of January 19, 2021
We are committed to keeping you up to date on coronavirus at Lasell Village. We know many of you are visiting this page for the latest case information. Every Tuesday, we will post the number of positive virus cases here.
NEW CASES AT THE VILLAGE: One Lasell House staff person and one Village staff person.
Village Residents tested positive since March 1:
- (12) independent living residents, (1) passed away
- (13) Lasell House (Skilled Nursing Facility) residents: (2) recovered, (9) no longer patients, (2) passed away
- Six Studio (Supported Living) residents, (5) passed away (no current cases)
Staff tested positive since March 1
- (11) at Lasell Village, (10) returned to work.
- (16) at Lasell House, (14) returned to work.
- (3) at Lasell Studios, all returned to work.
The next update will be posted on January 26.
Looking for more COVID-19 information?
Click below to return to our Q & A’s.
In addition to Lasell Village updates, Lasell University regularly posts COVID-19 information. Click below to visit the University’s COVD-19 info page.
Other reliable sources of information you may find helpful: