Employment @ the Village
Lasell Village is a distinctively different continuing care retirement community that fosters lifelong learning as part of its overall approach to satisfying retirement living. At Lasell Village we strive for a caring, enriching, and vibrant community for our staff team as well as our residents and the overall community.
Senior HR Generalist
- Human Resources expertise.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent judgment and ability to escalate issues appropriately for prompt attention.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with residents, staff, and outside guests.
- Careful listening skills.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Initiative, resourcefulness, and the ability to think independently.
- Ethical Conduct.
This position may supervise student intern(s)/assistant(s).
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. Work will be performed in an environment with correctable conditions such as lighting and room temperature. Normally no exposure to job hazards; probability of injury is remote.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move about the entire community, talk and listen.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. with some flexibility possible with permission, assuming the hours meet business needs. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Send resume to PDelliCarpini@lasell.edu